Thursday, July 16, 2009

Vacation

I hurt my toe on the slide at Burns Park.

The carnival rides were closed but she loved the playground.


Day Four: ...Burns Park?

I think we are going to go to Burns Park to the kiddie rides when Madeline wakes up but for now I am still sitting here in my pjs and have not brushed my teeth. Madeline is taking a nap. Tyler has been working outside all morning and is watching golf and coming up with reasons to take a shower. Align Center

TUCKER just rolled over from back to front! He is 5 months old today. Wow.

He is such a pleasure. Happy most of the time. Expressive. Knows what he wants and lets you know. He has started growling at us. He can grab and suck his toes. He has his TWO bottom teeth. Tyler and I love to hold him- he is so squishy.

Happy Birthday little boy. We are so happy you came to live with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers