I've been tagged to complete a list of 8 things...Here are the rules:
Mention the person that tagged you
Complete the list of 8 things
Tag 8 friends
Tell them you tagged them
Hannah, Hannah, Hannah...Hannah is wonderful. She is so smart, so funny, such a great writer and such an honest and true friend...I am sooooo happy to have her in my life. My other friends get sick of hearing how much I love my Hannah.
8 things I look forward to:
1. Madeline and Tucker playing together
2. Tyler and I going somewhere wonderful for our 5th anniversary (GTC I PRAY)
3. Tonight I am looking forward to SLEEP
4. Tucker sleeping through the night
5. Tyler and I having a date tomorrow night
6. The day that Madeline becomes a mother
7. The day that Lindsey becomes a mother
8. The Celebrity Apprentice Sunday night (will Joan be back?)
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Had dinner with Hannah
2. Ate too many chips with Hannah
3. Watched Sleeping Beauty (AGAIN)
4. Missed my Mommy
5. Cleaned my house a little
6. Went to Ruth and Abigail's to play and lost track of time
7. Laughed at Madeline telling her Daddy, "I AM SO TIRED of listening to you tell me to 'clean up'!"
8. Got to read to Madeline before bedtime and tuck her in (that doesn't always happen it
depends on Tucker's schedule).
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Travel ALL THE TIME like 'Toot' on "Toot and Puddle" (this cartoon pig who is like 7 years
old and just hops on a plane to anywhere and never has to stand in line to check bags or pay
for a ticket).
2. EVERYTHING...I wish I could get the clothes clean AND put away, dinner cooked AND a
clean kitchen, play with Madeline enough AND keep Tucker happy...
3. Make time for me too.
4. Balance work and kids.
5. A cartwheel.
6. Cook pot roast or meatloaf.
7. Speak French fluently.
8. Play guitar, garden, be on Oprah, go to the Maldives and India (11 things).
8 shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Late Night with David Letterman
3. The Celebrity Apprentice
4. Toot and Puddle
5. Dancing with the Stars (this is the first year I have watched...thanks Gilles)
6. Franklin
7. Caillou
8. The Hills (when I remember it is on)
I tag Brandy Tinsley, Amanda Clausen, Hailey Lada, Lindsey Smith, Rebekah Martin, Kelly Belknap Maupin, Tandee White, and Chasity Brighton...not all of these girls have blogs...if you do post your 8 things there, if not, email me.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i loved your meatloaf :)
ReplyDelete