Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tucker SMILED!

Tyler was holding and rocking Tucker this morning, waiting to take Madeline to school, and Tucker smiled at him like three times! Tyler would take his pacifier out of his mouth and tease him with it and he started smiling! I thought it was a fluke but then after they left I fed him and put him on my shoulder to burp and looked right in his eyes talking to him and laughing at him and he did it again- twice! Then my mom came over to watch him while I went to the doctor and snorted at him and he smiled at her! So sweet. Yesterday was CRAPPY and I am going on 6 hours of sleep in the last 48 so he knew I needed it!

I'll try to catch a picture of it...melts your heart. He is the prettiest little boy I have ever seen **(Pratt Fulks coming in a strong second!;)** and has the most wonderful big gummy smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers