Monday, September 6, 2010

The ZOO!

Sunday was beautiful. We taught Sunday School at church that morning to the 2 year olds and then went home to get ready and go to the zoo. Madeline and Tucker's babysitter, Emily (who is our wonderful 20 year old family friend- I used to be her teacher) had sent me a text on Saturday asking what we were doing for the rest of the weekend. She wanted to spend some time with the kids. How wonderful is that?! So, we invited Emily to come along to the zoo. We were also meeting our precious Pratt, Clint and Hannah there. As soon as we got there Tucker spied the "hahsies" so off we went for a carosel ride.











After lunch we went to ride the train and Madeline and Pratt sat together and shared chips. I don't think I have heard or seen many things more precious than Pratt reaching for Madeline and saying her name so that he could sit by her.








Tucker wanted to ride with his best friend.


I think this is one of my most favorite pictures ever. Sweet Pratt smiling for the camera and my two surley children griping and wanting down.


Our wonderful Emily.


It was a wonderful day. Happy Labor Day.

1 comment:

  1. Okay. First, we had such a great time! Can you find us an Emily? She was great.

    That picture of the three of them cracks me up. Madeline is like, "seriously mom. I'm much older than these babies. Gah."

    pratt was just glad to be around kids. Bless his heart. He's pretty high maintenance when it comes to attention :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers